Simplify! A FREE 7 Day Course to Get More Results in Less Time
Watch my third video on how to
Simplify your workout and get more results in less time.
[frame id=”day1″ link=”https://youtu.be/q4ZRZFOkKNc” linking=”lightbox” align=”center” type=”projector-screen”][/frame]
Simplifying your Workouts
This may seem pretty obvious but today’s lesson is about scheduling realistic workouts.
I have noticed a couple of things.
- Most people never schedule their workouts. They do it if they have time.
- Most people have a vague plan at best of what they want to do.
- Most people allow distractions to disrupt their workouts.
I can’t tolerate this and neither should you. So I need to ask you a couple of questions.
Be honest with yourself.
- How many days a week can you commit to working out. (as in writing down on your calendar and blocking time off).
- How many minutes per workout are realistic?
- What are your goals?
Write down what you can realistically do because I am going to hold you to them. By the way, if you have questions, go to my Facebook page and I will try and help you. Here is the link.
A couple helpful suggestions
- If time is limited, throw out the cardio such as treadmills and bicycles. Once you are comfortable with exercise form use the time to do intervals and circuits. You will challenge your cardio, build/tone muscle and burn more calories at the same time.
- If you only have 2-3 days a week to work out do full body routines.
- Don’t make it up as you go. Have a plan. I have hundreds of workouts on www.myworkoutpro.com that you can use.
- If you want to build strength and have limited time, just work on 1-2 movements per workout.
- If you want to burn fat and work on your cardio, download a High Intensity Interval Timer on your phone. Put together a circuit and set the interval timer for 45 seconds work and 15 seconds rest.
Are we good? If not feel free to ask questions.
See ya tomorrow.
[dropcap type=”square”]+[/dropcap] Ready To Take This To The Next Level?
For a free consultation to see if my personal training or online training is a good fit for you, call me at (303) 204-4306 or click the button, fill out the form and I will contact you.
NO PRESSURE. NO OBLIGATION.
[button link=”/” size=”big” type=”wide”]Get Started Now[/button]