Who wants to burn fat all morning without exercising?
This is a simple way to have more energy, burn fat and keep your focus.
I am absolutely convinced that the first two meals of the day are your important ones. I have been experimenting with this for years. Believe me on this one, if you can set up your first two meals of the day right, you have a much better chance of eating right all day.
Who has ever started the day with doughnuts and felt great the rest of the day? No One.
Here is a complex mathematical equation for you.
Crappy breakfast leads to either skipping lunch or crappy lunch leads to crappy dinner.
Skipping breakfast leads to overeating and poor lunch choices.
I think it is the same logic alcoholics use for drinking in the morning. Stay drunk and it takes away the hangover. Instead of you being drunk, you are ” drunk” with food chemicals your body doesn’t know what to do with.
If you are having trouble understanding this, look at the food labels as you eat breakfast. What is the natural food to chemical ratio? Don’t expect your body to know what to do with man-made food because it doesn’t. Shove a bunch of sugar down your throat along with a healthy dose of preservatives and you can see why most people have stomach issues, indigestion, strange bowel movements and a general mental haze.
My advice to you is to keep the first couple meals simple. Give your body stuff it recognizes and knows how to digest and you will be on the right track.
- Cereal seems to be the most unnatural food regardless of how happy the model eating it in the commercial seems.
- Orange juice will send your insulin levels into orbit.
- Fancy Coffee with creamer will taste good but what is in there your body can use?
- Organic coffee
- Pasture-based organic butter
- Organic extra virgin coconut oil.
- All natural. Your body knows what to do with everything so digestion will be smooth.
- Caffeine will give you focus and energy.
- MCT fats ( medium chain triglycerides ) are a easy source of energy for the body.
- You get a healthy dose of Omega 3’s which are a natural anti-immflatory.
- It is easy to make and easy to transport.
- It will fill you up.
- Your blood sugar will remain stable.
- 14 to 20 grams of protein. This equal a chicken breast.
- A bunch of vitamins and minerals
- Low on fat ( Omega 6 ) You are already getting a good dose of Omega 3 with your coffee.
- Low in calories, low in glycemic index.
Visit me at http://www.mfactorfitness.com Michael Medvig is a personal trainer and owner of M Factor Fitness Inc., an in home personal training company in Parker Colorado. This blog represents opinions on fitness. Do your own research and draw your own conclusions. All information and materials on this site are provided as is and without warranty of any kind. These materials (including all text, images, logos, compilation, and design, unless otherwise noted) are copyright 2001-2010 M Factor Fitness Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright 2001-2010 M Factor Fitness Inc. All rights reserved. |