Small Group Training: Get the quality of one-on-one personal coaching with the affordability of a bootcamp.
Boot camps, boxing gyms and fitness classes are popular because they are an affordable way to workout. The classes are pre-planned and all you have to do is show up.
And for some people that works. But let me take a wild guess. The last time you signed up for a bootcamp, kickboxing class or other group class you stopped going because you kept getting injured.
People start at different levels.
Have you ever been in a class where everyone is at the same level? You can’t expect new people to keep up with the more experienced ones. You also can’t expect the teacher to slow the class down for anyone.
People start with different limitations
After age 30, everyone has something going on with them that will limit their ability to workout. Limitations due to inactivity or old exercise injuries will turn into major issues.
People have different goals.
I realize that almost everyone over 30 wants to lose weight. But there are many different ways to lose weight and these classes are not the most effective way to do it.
Some people enjoy the social aspect to exercise. Whether it is a group of friends getting together to workout or a family making time to exercise. Being part of a group can keep you motivated, stir your competitive juices or just make it a fun hour.
- Small group training, 2-6 people, gives you the power to choose who you want to train with.
- We don’t need a lot of room or even a lot of equipment. If it is a nice day we can even meet outside or in a park.
- I can adjust the exercises to all abilities. By not being in front of a class, I can walk around and keep an eye on everyone. Learn how to do the exercises to get the greatest benefit and reduce the risk of injury.
- My small group training is more than jumping jacks and push-ups. We can incorporate weights, TRX, kettlebells and more to keep each session challenging.
- If you need to rehab an old injury, I can show you how to do that.
- I have a fixed group rate. The more people involved, the less per person.
This is an idea whose time has come. Times are limited so Please call and I we can see if this is a good fit.
WANTED: Corporations who want to make a difference in the health of their employees.