Here is Some Really Good News.
The Rules of Getting Back in Shape Haven’t Changed. You Just Need To Know What They Are.
You will have to pardon me if I seem a little cynical about the fitness industry.
I grew up tall, weak, skinny and asthmatic kid who wanted desperately to put on a little muscle, get stronger and just feel better about myself. This made me the perfect target for every fitness guru, supplement scam and empty promise under the sun. I made every training mistake possible and spent a huge amount of money of supplements and programs that flat out didn’t work. But I persevered and figured it out. As an adult I had to learn this lesson again. I woke up one day and realized I had gotten paunchy, lazy and looked old. So I had to start the whole process over again.
It is my passion in life to share with you what I have learned over the years. Because being out of shape and feeling that you don’t have control over your life sucks.
It is not my job to make getting in shape easy or painless because it isn’t. My job is to give you control over your life. That is what M Factor Fitness Online training is about.
Be Accountable to Somebody.
Why do you need to be accountable?
Because most people put exercise and nutrition at the bottom of their priority list.
- You will do it if you have the time.
- If the weather cooperates.
- You will get around to it if nothing else more important comes up.
That is simply not good enough.
One missed workout leads to another and another.
As a client of mine, I hold you accountable for doing your workouts, doing your cardio and eating clean.
Two of the best features of my online training is the calendar and email/text reminders.
- Schedule your own workouts or have me do it.
- When done, click it to mark it as finished.
- If you need to change it, you can reschedule or modify.
- As your trainer, I can pull up your account and make sure you are on track.
Emails/Text and Dashboard Reminders
- Get Email reminders.
- Get Text reminders.
- See Your schedule on your Dashboard.
Know What Exercises To Do and How To Do It Right.
Every exercise has a picture, short video and description.
All exercises are not created equal.
It is hard enough to find the time to workout. Don’t waste that time by doing exercises that are unproductive.
Always Have A Workout Handy
The best laid plans sometimes get messed up but that is no excuse to miss a workout.
- Consistency is key. If you have your phone, you have a workout.
- I don’t expect perfect workouts. Pretty good is good enough.
- You will have over 40 workouts on your phone ranging from 10 minutes to 1 hour. Pick one and get it done.
Use Technology Wisely
Technology can either streamline your life and help you or totally confuse and distract you.
I want to make it easy for you. Your M Factor Fitness Online training can be accessed:
- Via Computer or LapTop
Connect to Facebook, Import your Fitbit and MyFitnessPal Info so you can can all your nutrition and statistics in one place.
You Can’t Do It Yourself. Have A Coach. Have a Community.
Sometimes you don’t need 101 opinions on a subject.
I will make your life easier by being an email away. My online training is an extension of my in-home training. I am your fitness coach and I am here to help you.
You will also have access to my Private Facebook Group where you will find other members of my online training. This is a great place to post articles, discuss topics and get the right information.
Tell Me a Little More About the Workouts
I train clients in their homes, so I wanted my online program to have workouts:
- That can be performed in the home with minimal equipment.
- On vacation or outside where you don’t have access to any equipment.
- Workouts that vary in length from 10 minutes to an hour.
- Workouts that can be performed traditionally or as a circuit for greater fat-burning potential.
- Easy workouts for beginners.
- Intense workouts for those who crave a little more adventure.