This is an article from Shar Ray of Dahn Yoga. I love it when other fitness professionals ask to guest blog. Blogs ought to be an exchange of ideas and viewpoints, especially fitness sites. There are so many ways to go about getting in shape, I like hearing other opinions. So feel free to submit articles but make sure they are good. Please make sure they are good and not just blatant advertising. Submit a crappy thinly veiled infomercial and I will make a sour face and hit the delete button. Put some thought and creativity into it and see it posted on the mighty M Factor Fitness blog site.
I have always been interested in Yoga and meditation. My post-workout stretching routine is basically 5 minutes of yoga.it is nice to see that they feel the same way I do about breakfast.
1. Eat breakfast.
2. Eat a balance of proteins, carbs and fats.
3. Feel good.
So for any of you that think it is ok to skip breakfast, it isn’t. Don’t do it.
Thanks to Shar for the article.
• One hard-boiled egg; one small orange; whole wheat English muffin
• A cup of equal parts nuts and dried fruit; one glass of milk
• One cup of yogurt; one slice of whole wheat toast with peanut butter
• An egg cooked in olive oil on one slice of whole wheat toast
• Slice of smoked salmon on a bagel with reduced fat cream cheese
• Scrambled eggs with one cup of steamed broccoli
Visit me at http://www.mfactorfitness.com Michael Medvig is a personal trainer and owner of M Factor Fitness Inc., an in home personal training company in Parker Colorado. This blog represents opinions on fitness. Do your own research and draw your own conclusions. All information and materials on this site are provided as is and without warranty of any kind. These materials (including all text, images, logos, compilation, and design, unless otherwise noted) are copyright 2001-2010 M Factor Fitness Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright 2001-2010 M Factor Fitness Inc. All rights reserved. |